Gwanaksan! Stunning Night hike! 관악산 야간등반
Unterkategorie - Rund um Sport
Info und Kontakt
Gwanaksan! Stunning Night hike! 관악산 야간등반
We will hike stunning Gwanaksan(관악산)! this trail is good to get great views of gangnam area!
We walk to a temple and have a break and then climb up the Gukgibong(국기봉).there are 2 places to boulder rocks,it's so much fun and great chance to get used to climb rock. it's very safe as long as we climb together.
then, descend to outdoor gym, then maybe we can find a spot to dip in our foot in the valley, and Sadang station.
Come and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and stunning view with crisp refreshing air!
♣ meeting at 730PM : Exit 6,Sadang (사당역) Line 2&4 crossing. WE LEAVE sharply! no wait for the late
� Please prepare comfortable shoes, extra layer of clothes to wear on top to enjoy view! When you go to work ,take a sack with shoes and cloths to change. as soon as you finish work, join the hiking!
♣ if you have not hiked before in Seoul and those who have - fear of cold - fear of height - fear of walking - fear of night Strongly recommanded as you will have chance to overcome! Even we never have canceled a hiking in rainy day because we enjoy the weather as it is! Just prepare an umbrella and we pick up a trail for weather ♣ If you have too much things going on your work and need
- to get rid of stress - to see some stunning view - to get healing experience - to forget too much obsession or trauma from media This hiking is seriously will make you relieved and make you be in a moment of being happiness!
♣ Instruction will be provided how to pace how to hike how to enjoy hiking how to be good at night photography for anyone needs
♣ No chance of cancelation due to weather even rain or snow. As we are grateful of weather and great way to enjoy it as it is!
----------------------- HOW TO JOIN
1) Fee 5,000won for those who come first time. the 5,000won can be a trip voucher for any upcoming trips. FIRST TIMERS please prepare 5,000won in cash! Thank you so much! CHECK OUT ALL THE UPCOMING TRIPS AND EVENTS! https://www.facebook.com/seoulhikingnature/events/
2) Must RSVP 'yes' to this event. SERIOUSLY! NO RSVPed may not be allowed to join~! Simple and easy to join and enjoy event, RSVP in advance~! * NOTE: If you want to bring a friend, please let him/her JOIN AND READ this event page and RSVP.So not to make them strangers on this event!
♣"Seoul Hiking Night" Group Event Organiser Recruit : Anyone wants to organise night hiking close mountain to their area,please let me know so that I can give administration and can share some information! 집 근처에서 이벤트를 진행하고 싶으면 언제든지 신청해주세요. 필요한 정보와 이벤트 진행 방법을 알려드립니다.
[♣ More EXERCISE] If you want to get more exercise from walking, you can wear WEIGHTS on your ANKLE, WRISTS, or BACK. It is a good idea to wear around 0.5kg ~ 1kg in the beginning and work your way up. You can also bring a BACK PACK and use it as a BACK WEIGHT. Load it up with heavy books, a laptop, a tripod or walking snacks for everyone~!
[♣ OUTDOOR GYMS] Most of the places we go hiking have wonderful outdoor gyms. We can try PULL-UPs, PUSH-UPs,SIT-UPs, etc.Let's do it!
[♣ Taking good pictures at night] - if you are interested in taking some good pictures and especially night shots, it will be a good chance! - You would better bring a SLR camera to adjust the shutter speed and aperture manually. So you can find proper setting. You don't have be a professional but need some passion for this! - bring a tripod for stability.you can take adventage of some obstacles instead - As we will find a best place and will be taking break,you can enjoy taking pictures of view and some objects you want to take constantly
--------------------------------- When you join first time, to read below to know more about night hiking!
[♣ night hike in Seoul] some people think hiking is just for physical exercise but hiking say much more other things. To get rid of stress is the key to live in modern society and get some good inspiration is not easy from busy life. Hiking in mountain implies more about creativities,happiness,cure of mind,etc
the hiking in seoul is very busy in day time,but it is very quiet and peaceful at night!
* sometimes we walk some part of han river, town(Insadong,Hongdae,Myeongdong) together It feels like real urban hike along the waves of people and crowded street and with nature!
♣ sometimes we walk 2 mountains next to each other,such as - Achasan and Yongmasan, sometimes till Mang-u san, - Ansan and Baekryeonsan, - Daemosan and Guryongsan
♣ night hiking - Normally, we walk around 2~2.5 hours / 6~8km.We finish around 1030PM, so you will be able to take the subway home since they run until about midnight. - most of time we hike for 30~60 minutes ascending and break for 30 minutes and descend - most of time,we hike with moonlights even without lantern.you can prepare lantern. - night hiking is very safe,as we have been hiking for 4 years and we don't cancel in rainy day.we
hike on rain coats or umbrella.we hike a bit short and take some time to enjoy rain in a cafe or etc
♣ Mountains we will hike 1.Nam san (262m) : middle of seoul, namsan tower, seoul fortress 2.Buk-ak san (342m) : Jong-ro,Seo-dae-mun,Gang-buk gu,the mountain behind of presidential residence,Seoul fortress 3.In-wang san (338m) : Jong-ro,Seo-dae-mun, next to Buk-ak san,Inwang sa temple zen rock,Seoul fortress 4.Baek-ryeon san(215m) : west, Seodaemun,Hongdae, 5.An san(295.5 m) :west, Yonsei Univ, Seodaemun prison park 6.Su-rak san (638m 2,093ft) : No-won gu,beautiful rocky mountain,border of Nam-yang-ju,Ui-joeng-bu 7.Bul-am san(508m) : No-won gu, a giant rocky peak 8.A-cha san (287meter high): east,gang-dong gu,gwang-jin gu,han river view,remains of fortress
from Goguryo Dynasty,border of Guri city 9.Yong-ma san (348 m) : next to A-cha san 10.Mang-u san (281 m) : national cemetery of patriots,poems,writers 11.Cheong-gye san(618m) : Gang-nam,soil terrain and hiking trails,seoul grand park 12.Gwan-ak san (632m 2,073ft) : Gang-nam,Iconic mountain of gangnam and Seoul National Univ 13.Dae-mo san (292m) : Gangnam,Gaepodong 14.Gu-ryong san (306m) : next to Daemosan 15.U-myeon san (313m) : Korea art center 16.Eung-bong san (94m) : Gwang-jin gu,next to han river,artificial rock climbing
--------------------------------- [♣ WALKING] Not only will you benefit your body, but your mind as well. - See the real world closely. - Breathe naturally and relaxing on your mind. - Gain a balance of your body and mind. - Ready for peaceful soul
Walking has many diverse advantages towards your emotions and imagination as well as to your mind. Most people only think about the physical benefits of walking and running. However, we need to walk in order to rid ourselves of stress, gain peace of mind, and be able to see the real society closely. Walking is the best way to gain balance in life. Drinking can easily relax you, but that can fade quickly. Walking is a kind of way to meditate and finding yourself.
- There are several different types of walking. Walk the road that you have never walked before. Walk the road that you walk almost every day. Walk the road that you've walked a long time ago, so that you feel at ease. Walk the road that is not crowded, such as a field at rural cities. Walk the road that is very crowded and see unexpected and diverse things. Walk the road in the mountains, so that you can experience the effects of elevations,wonderful fresh air,gorgeous trees,forest,flowers,leaves,birds,stones. Walk long or short distances. Walk fast or leisurely. Walk wide roads together with friends and enjoy talking. Walk narrow paths alone.
We are all human travelers in this same space and time of our lives~!
♣ Open horizons to Korea, Explore the Real Korea, hike in nature! ♣ Love nature~! Let's spend at least a day with nature on the weekends! ♣ Meet new people and make friends~! ♣ NATURE and CULTURE and PEOPLE come together with the SEOUL HIKING NATURE GROUP!*